For our product ibaPDA we have released the new version v6.39.15.
What’s new in this version?
- The S7 address book generator used in the S7-Xplorer interface and the Request-S7 option now supports the latest TIA Portal version V15.1 as well as Siemens Software Controllers S7-1505S and S7-1507S.
- Siemens SIMATIC S7-PLCSIM Advanced simulated controllers now can also be accessed using our S7-Xplorer interface.
- A missing inverse reference in the OPC UA server was added causing problems with some ABB OPC UA clients.
- Accessing consecutive PI operands via Request-S7 didn’t work when the total size was more than 4 bytes.
- The addressbook generation for S7-1200 CPUs with a firmware version equal or higher 4 didn’t work anymore (introduced in v6.39.14).
- An ibaPDA client connected to an ibaHD server containing vectors in a timebased store could sporadically crash or disconnect.
For full reference on other included new features, improvements and bugfixes please download this new version and check the included version history document.
- New Manuals
ibaPDA-Request-HiPAC (v1.0, English, German)
- Updated Manuals
ibaPDA-Interface-Ethernet/IP (v2.2, English, German)
ibaPDA-Interface-Logix-Xplorer (v2.1, English, German)