PLC access via system services, 64 signals - Features:
- acquiring up to 64 signals via Xplorer interfaces
- Data acquisition system with on-demand access to Operands/Symbols
- Standard Data Access: via TCP/IP
- without additional communication hardware
- max. number of connections / modules per interface: 16
Allows access to:
- SIMATIC systems (S7-Xplorer)
- another data access via MPI/Profibus(for e.g. with CP5512,CP5612)
- Codesys based systems (Codesys-Xplorer)
- Allen Bradley systems PLC5 / SLC-5 /MicroLogix (AB-Xplorer)
- Sigmatek systems (Sigmatek-Xplorer)
- Beckhoff systems (TwinCat-Xplorer)
- Supports TwinCAT-Version 2 and 3
- B&R systems (B&R-Xplorer)
- In addition a B&R PVI-Manager license is required for the data acquisition. This license must be ordered from B&R directly on extra costs!
- Allen Bradley systems Control-/Compact-Logix (Logix-Xplorer)
- Mitsubishi controllers MELSEC-Xplorer)
- Bachmann Systems (Bachmann-Xplorer)
- ABB AC800 PLCs (ABB-Xplorer)
- License with a fixed price
- No hardware interfaces (FOB / COM cards)
- To add the latest Xplorer interfaces is possible by ordering "Upgrade-ibaPDA-PLC-Xplorer-Interfaces"
- Xplorer interfaces for drive controller or Sinumerik machines can be licensed seperately
- If additional ibaPDA functionality is required (e.g. signal extension, QPanel, data stores, other interfaces, etc.) this license must be upgraded first with "Upgrade-PLC-Xplorer to PDA-V7-64". After an upgrade all ibaPDA extension features can be ordered.
- In conjunction with ibaCapture access to video cameras is supported
- Protected by dongle
- Supported operating systems: Windows 8.1 (x86/x64), Windows 10 (x86/x64), Windows 11 (x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2016 (x64), Windows Server 2019 (x64), Windows Server 2022 (x64)
- With V7.2.3 or newer .NET Framework 4.8 is required
- Contains software maintenance and support after the purchase for 2 years. Afterwards a software maintenance and support contract is required.
(HarmonizedCode:85234910, ECCN:N, LKZ:DE, AG:N)