StarterKit - Operator Cameras
Do you need cameras for your machine? or already got them?
Do you already got a ibaPDA and would like to add synchronized video recording?
This is the starter-kit for you!
Combine with IP-cameras from related products at the bottom of the page.
How many frames per second do you need?
Standard camera calculation: n:o of cameras x 25fps
How many cameras do you need only live-view from?
How many cameras for recording do you need?
The recording camera is also for live-view.
Contact us if you need another combination or go to Products and combine it your self.
The live-view from IP-cameras are recorded either continuously or by trigger from your logger (ibaPDA).
The software is installed on a server. A virtual server might affect the performance on a large installation.
ibaCapture and ibaPDA are installed in separate servers.
Video live view and/or recording with ibaCapture
- Basic License for Video Capturing; Record up to 60 fps - Server license for video recording
- The number of cameras is limited by the total allowed framerate of the server license (max. 64 cameras total)
- License extensions to 180fps, 480fps and 960fps are avaliable.
Technical data ibaCapture:
- Capture Server base license for video recording from cameras and virtual iba cameras
- Video- and data capture:
- Synchronized process data acquisition between ibaCapture and ibaPDA servers
- Analysis and video display in ibaAnalyzer
- Includes one Interface "ibaCapture-Interface-PDA" for synchronization with one ibaPDA Server. For every other ibaPDA server another "ibaCapture-Interface-PDA" license is required
- Requires additional interface licenses for the desired cameras:
- ibaCapture-1CAM-REC or
- ibaCapture-4CAM-REC or
- ibaCapture-4CAM-DISP or
- ibaCapture-1CAM-VIRT or
- ibaCapture-4CAM-VIRT or
- Includes 8 client Live-Streams for video live views. If necessary, the amount of allowed streams can be extended with "ibaCapture-Live-Stream Add-On" licenses. Replaying stored video is not limited.
- Supported camera types:
- Analog cameras (PAL/NTSC) either via framegrabber-board (PCIe) or analog-IP-converter (e.g. AXIS P7214)
- IP-cameras (ONVIF, AXIS), if mpeg4 or h264 video codecs are supported by the camera
- GigE-Vision cameras (GenICam) with additional license "Interface-GigE-Vision with MIL Runtime License" and supported Network Interface Controller
- HMI-camera (virtual) with ibaCapture-HMI V4
- MachineVision-output (virtual camera) with ibaVision
Can be used with the following operating systems:
- With analog/IP/virtual cameras
- Windows 7 (32/64 bits)
- Windows 2008 (R2)/2012 (R2) Server
- When using PCIe framegrabber boards in PCs from 3rd party suppliers there might be additional restrictions
- With GigE-Vision cameras
- Windows 7 (32/64 bits)
- 2 year period for free of charge SW updates
- After expiration of this update periode a later released software can only be installed after an update periode extension. For this basic license the extension license (EUP) "ibaCapture- Server-60fps-EUP" is required