Simatic TDC request via FO connection - PDA Request Package for free access to communicate via fiber optic link with SIMATIC TDC, depends on the used TDC interfaces, GDM with FOB-TDC or CP53 with FOB-SD.
- Free request to variables of SIMATIC TDC via service function blocks, so called Agents (SER04A/B in user funktion block library FBAPDA)
- Communication with CPU via fiber optic links
(FOB-TDC or FOB-SD)
- Signal selection with:
- Symbolic information in address book
- Drag&Drop from CFC Plan
- Time synchronization with TDC
- Fastest acquisition cycle 1ms
- Logfile for crash analysis
- Load surveillance of TDC CPU to avoid CPU overload
- Extensive TDC Diagnostics
If more than one PDA takes part at one rack link, please make sure that you use unique names for racks and processors.
- FOB-TDC or FOB-SD cards required!